Jon Bailey Trailer Demo 1 Jon Bailey Trailer Demo 1

Awesome

This is your voice? Contact me.

King's Quest King's Quest

This is really good

Magical and full of life. I give this a solid 8 for It's rich use of the right instruments and melodies.

Bosa responds:

Thank you. I enjoyed your creative use of the Garritan Solo Cello in your most recent submission, or at least I thought it sounded like that.

Your future (Commercial score) Your future (Commercial score)

Nice

Ganske bra! Men du bør styrke opp instrumentene med å legge de i hver kanal og stappe på kompressorer. + Limiter i main kanal.

Cleverhill responds:

Hei! Takk for tilbakemedling!
Kunne du utdypet litt?

Har hørt på noe av ditt verk - du er dyktig!

Watch me now Watch me now

1:45!

Ganske bra! Liker oppbyggingen. Veldig kraftig sammensatt. Minner meg om noe av mitt eldre verk. Stå på!

1:35-1:50 er awesome.

My Soul To Steal (war march) My Soul To Steal (war march)

Wrong set of drums!

There are war drums out there for you to use if you want that epic big drum feeling. When I imagine war I don't really think about a drumset, but more single drums that people used to bash on when marching against their enemies. It was a scare tactic!

Keep up the work, I want to hear more from you in the future =)

Villa-Lobos Study No. 5 (Live) Villa-Lobos Study No. 5 (Live)

Really well played solo

Veldig bra! Du har et utroligt talent, fortsett å bruke det!
Very good, you have an incredible talent, continue using it.

Renaissance Nights Renaissance Nights

Goodie

Great melodies and such. But you should look into reverb and instrument placing. Imagine that you are recreating a hall or a chamber with instruments. there's alot of tips on how to get that right on the interweb.

Keep it up. Next from you I want to hear something that sounds as if it was recorded in a hall, played by an real player!

Veil's Last Wish Veil's Last Wish

Good!

Very good! You've done a good job setting the right mood. But you should look into mixing, compressors, limiters and such. They can make your track balanced and sound rich and get those strings up and all! =)